14 Nov What is Email Marketing?
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is very powerful and it is used to build a customer relationship.
We can use email marketing to promote our products and services. Email marketing is important even if you are a leader of the team, Founder of a company or an individual contributor. Basically, we can say it is a medium of communication with customers and businessmen both.
Advantages of Email Marketing:
- 92% of marketer employees used email marketing.
- Email marketing did every part of an inbound strategy.
- Email marketing is extremely easy to set up.
- Email marketing may be the first step to start up your business because it can provide help to engaging with your audience.
How can you grow by E-mail Marketing:
- With the help of email marketing, you can reach a global audience and promote your services.
- Email marketing takes a short time to grow your business.
- According to Hubspot report around 87% of the audience check emails on a daily bases so, in my opinion, it can be helpful to grow your business.
Categories of Email Marketing:
Email marketing is divided into two categories these are:-
- B2B Email Marketing
- B2C Email Marketing
1.B2B Email Marketing:
B2B stands for Business to the Business conversation then it is for business purposes. The simple meaning of B2B Email Marketing generates more leads towards your business.
- B2C Email Marketing:
B2C stands for Business to customer conversation. In B2C “Welcome Email” is included to attract customers towards your product. B2C marketers getting success from blogs.