20 Nov What is Video Advertising?
What is Video Advertising?
Video advertising is a kind of advertising, which implies the display of an ad video to a target audience on various thematic platforms: YouTube, websites, social networks, etc.
The main purpose of placing videos ads is related to the promotion and sale of goods and services of the organisation, promotion of brand image, increasing its recognition on the market, as well as increasing the trust and loyalty of potential customers.
Advantages of video advertising:
- Possibility of communication with an audience
- Very efficient way to tell a brand story
- Possibility to target an audience
- Very high audience reach and attraction of potential buyers
- Comparably low cost of advertising impressions
- High involvement and click-ability
Credit: Rick Donnell