20 Nov How effective is Video Advertising?
How effective is Video Advertising?
The short answer – extremely effective!
Video advertising has been rising steadily as the go-to for marketing. This is because videos ads are more likely to retain customer attention and help in converting viewers into customers. I’ve listed a few stats to show why videos are so effective:
- According to a study by Coresight Research, over 72% of customers preferred video to text ads
- 90% of them said that videos helped them make a purchase decision.
- Over 65% of the world’s population are visual learners
- 90% of information processed by our brains is visual.
- Most social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc) encourage video content.
Videos are being viewed more in everyday lives and are the new method of learning. And videos incorporate all 3 styles of learning: visual, auditory and tactile. All this is helping people make more decisions based off of video content today than before. If you are a marketer, videos are a must to use in your campaigns today.
Credit: Deepak Timothy Andrews